As the leading banking group in the Middle East, Emirates NBD runs operations worldwide with a total of 970 branches. As of the end of March 2020, the group’s total assets were USD 692 billion.
Emirates NBD has an ongoing ambitious growth plan to extend its group-wide institutional banking business and improve operational efficiency – mainly in international lending and lending to non-banking sectors (supranational, insurances and international corporates).
In order to achieve its goals, the bank needed to overcome the following challenges:
- Difficulty in monitoring and managing complex and multiple systems manually
- Operational inefficiencies caused by the traditional systems
- Poor management reporting
- Unstructured communication among departments
- Non-transparent processes.
Download our case study to learn more about how Emirates NBD overcame these challenges and achieved the following results with our end-to-end solution: RISQ | financial institutions.
- Improved operational efficiency
- Drastically simplified daily workload
- Gained a holistic and transparent view of all facilities across the entire banking spectrum, breaking time and space constraints.
‘RISQ helped us to bring our Financial Institutions business to a whole new level. After going live with only four months of implementation, we finally have the transparency we required from our credit pipeline. With RISQ, we have reduced the overall credit application time. And, with their innovative newsfeed-like chat, we have optimised the approval workflow and literally decimated operational errors. The mobile version of RISQ allows me to approve facilities from anywhere, on any device, and follow up on tasks or comment on approvals in real-time.’
Senior Vice President, International and Institutional Banking, Emirates NBD Group
Join us who are obsessed with most compliance solutions in the market